Monday, July 14, 2008

Craft Room: Before & After

Well, it took about 3 weeks but I finally reorganized my craft room. I've been wanting to do it for a while but needed a break in our hectic schedule and a stretch where we didn't have any houseguests. I had to move practically everything out into the guest rooms, then do some painting, then move everything back in a new arrangement.

I had several problems to overcome: better access to electrical outlets, putting the Cricut near the computer, keeping the supplies for my various hobbies together (needlework, beading, and scrapbooking), and knowing where everything is with labels and more organized storage.

See before and after pictures below. I like this so much better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi; I've never blogged. I love what you have done with you craft space. You have inspired me.